The White Lily League's activities include a "Girls' Tea Party" where discussions are held about what it means to be a girl and to develop pride of gender (aka the Maiden Debate forum). All members are expected to attend the Zuka Club's performances where top members perform in musical revues.
- Benio "Benibara" Amakusa
- Chizuru "Suzuran" Maihara
- Hinako "Hinagaku" Tsuwabuki
- Other Unnamed Members
- The Zuka Club's name stems from Japan's famous Takarazuka, an all-female musical theater troupe.
- The term "White Lily League" is a direct play upon the word "yuri," which means "lily" in Japanese and it is the term used to designate Girls' Love media.
- Hikaru Hitachiin and Kaoru Hitachiin thought that the Zuka Club's name was amusing to the point that they laughed so hard they found it hard to breathe.
- Hinako and Chizuru can both be seen showing affection for Benio in some scenes.
- It's unknown if this is just an act or if they have legitimate romantic feelings toward her.
- Benio may have a crush on Haruhi Fujioka as demonstrated through her eagerness to both kiss her and to act like a "gentleman" towards her.
- It's unknown if this is just to rile the Ouran Host Club because she suspects they also have a crush on her or because she makes clear that she intends Haruhi to transfer to St. Lobelia's.
- The Zuka Club officers admit that they approve of same-gender relationships and hate men.
- The club has been in existence for 31 years.
- The club mirrors Ouran's Host Club in its sex appeal, ridiculousness and fascination with Haruhi.
- The club once references Adolph Hitler's regime by wearing Nazi-like uniforms alongside a Nazi-like flag. They chant "Hail the Zuka Club" while doing the Fascist salute which is a reference to the infamous and controversial Nazi cry "Heil Hitler!" This unsurprisingly sparked some industry and fan-based controversy.