- Benio Amakusa (天草紅緒, Amakusa Benio)
- Chizuru "Suzuran" Maihara (舞原千鶴, Maihara Chizuru)
- Hinako "Hinagiku" Tsuwabuki
- All other members
The White Lily League's activities include a "Girls' Tea Party" where discussions are held about what it means to be a girl and to develop pride of gender (aka the Maiden Debate forum). All members are expected to attend the Zuka Club's performances where top members perform in musical revues.
- The Zuka Club's name stems from Japan's famous Takarazuka Revue, an all-female musical theater troupe.
- Hikaru Hitachiin and Kaoru Hitachiin thought that the Zuka Club's name was amusing to the point that they laughed so hard they found it hard to breathe.
- Hinako and Chizuru can both be seen showing affection for Benio in some scenes. It's unknown if this is just an act or if they have legitimate romantic feelings toward her.
- Benio may have a crush on Haruhi Fujioka as it is demonstrated through her eagerness to both kiss her and be like a "gentleman" towards her. It's unknown if this is just to rile the Host Club because she suspects they also have a crush on her or because she makes it clear that she intends Haruhi to transfer to St. Lobelia's.
- The Zuka Club officers admit that they approve of same-gender relationships and hate men.
- The club has been in existence for 31 years.
- The club mirrors Ouran's Host Club in its sex appeal, ridiculousness and fascination with Haruhi.
- The club also references the Hitler regime at one point by wearing Nazi style uniforms with a Nazi like flag in the background. They also chant "Hail the Zuka Club" while doing the Fascist salute which is a reference to the infamous and controversial Nazi cry "Heil Hitler!". This unsurprisingly sparked some controversy.